How to Download Videos
To download a video:
1. Click (or tap if you are on touchscreen) on the blue text below the video player that says “Download this video in various formats”:
2. That link will take you to the download page pictured below. Click on the button that says “Download”:
3. Once you’ve done that, a little menu will appear, and you should see a list of at least four (4) videos that you can download. You’ll need to decide which version of the video you’d like to download, and click to make the download happen.
Note 1: Depending on your browser, clicking the link may result in the video playing in a new tab instead of downloading the file to your computer. Don’t panic! If this occurs:
- For Windows users: Right-click on the link and choose “Save as” or “Save target as.”
- For Mac users: Hold down the Control key on your keyboard and click the link, then choose “Save link as” or “Download linked file”.
Note 2: Android, iPhone and iPad users: You may need to use a computer for downloads if your browser does not behave accordingly.